SNS-HydroBiotics™ is an environmentally safe probiotic inoculant containing powerful microbes for maintaining hydroponic reservoirs & watering systems and as an aid to help reduce system fouling.
Uses for HydroBiotics™
Overall water quality improvement
• 4 ounces makes 45 gallons of ready to use solution
• 1 gallon makes 1440 gallons of ready to use solution
• Aids in making the plant water more active, may reduce unwanted bio-loads
• Helps sterile and overtaxed water systems by adding biodiverse organisms
• Helps reduce COD and BOD caused by high nutrient levels (TDS) in hydroponics systems
• Helps oxidize ammonia (NH3) that may build up during high nutrient/fertilizing dosing
• May reduce fertilizing cost by increasing bioavailability of the watering system
• Will help reduce bad odors in watering systems
• Can keep your watering systems cleaner by reducing food materials other organisms use
• Helps reduce bottom sedimentations
• Reduces turbidity of the water system
Directions for use:
Hydroponics Reservoirs: Add 2.5 mL (1/2 tsp.) of HydroBioticsTM per gallon (3.79 L) monthly or after reservoir change.
Tea Reservoirs: Add 5 mL (1 tsp.) of HydroBioticsTM per gallon (3.79 L) during brewing.
Garden Watering: Add 2.5 mL (1/2 tsp.) of HydroBioticsTM per gallon (3.79 L) of water every two weeks.
*May be used with nutrients and fertilizers.
Do not mix with Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2).
Purified Water, Proprietary Lactic Acid Cultures, Molasses, Mineral Powder, Sea Salt, Rice Bran Liquid Extract & Citric Acid